Basic Hip Kit with Ergo Plus Reacher
Basic hip kit designed with ADL items to patients recovering from hip surgery The Hip Kit includes an ergo plus reacher 27'-32" designed for reaching things around you. Deluxe terry sock aid eliminates the need to bend. There is a 27" dressing stick.
Get dressed without bending!
Kinsman Basic Hip Kit is highly recommended for people recovering from hip or knee surgery, a spinal cord injury, elderly people or people with lower mobility extremities. The hip kit contains a variety of items designed to enable users to dress and bathe independently without bending.
Easy to use dressing and grooming aids
The Basic Hip Kit includes:
- Ergo Plus Reacher, a lightweight aluminum reacher equipped with a larger trigger, a push-pull post, a non-slip lower jaw and padded upper jaw and a magnet inside the front rubber tip
- Sock Aid with Built-Up Foam Handles, designed to help users with Arthritis and limited grasping ability put on socks or compression stockings easier
- Elastic Shoe Laces to help put on and take off shoes without tying and untying shoe laces. (Kit includes 2 pair black and 2 pair white laces)
- 27" Dressing Stick with a vinyl coated push-pull hook on one end and a small "C" pull hook on the other end.
- 24" Stainless Steel Shoehorn with a curved, vinyl covered hand grip for easy grasping
- Long Handle Bath Sponge for scrubbing those hard to reach areas when bathing
This Basic Hip Kit is available with your choice of a 27" or a 32" Ergo Plus Reacher.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.