Parkinson's Weighted and Coated Eating Utensils
Prevent injury to teeth and gums
Non-slip, built-up handle prevents mealtime accidental injury to your teeth and gums, and the heavy weight of the teaspoon or soupspoon reduce shaky hand tremors.
- Weighted built-up, slip-free handle to help Parkinson's patients reduce hand tremors
- Makes grasping easier for users with Arthritis or other grasping limitations
- Slip-free coated utensils are quality-eating aids built to last
- Gray vinyl handles are star shaped and coated with a non-slip finish for easy gripping
- Stainless steel bowl of the teaspoon and the soupspoon are covered with a thick, plastisol coating
- Smooth coating protects the users' lips, teeth and gums from uncontrollable biting or hand movements
The handle is approximately 1.3 inches at its largest diameter. Measures 7.5 inches long.
Each utensil weighs approximately 8 ounces.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.