The Wedge Cup for Dysphagia helps individuals with swallowing disorders comfortably take in fluids and food thickeners!
It's perfect for the elderly, people with Parkinson's, Cerebral palsy, GERD, Esophageal Cancer, Alzheimer's and spinal cord injury.
Helpful drinking aid for swallowing disorders!
The Wedge Cup for Dysphagia helps individuals with swallowing disorders comfortably take in fluids and food thickeners! Although dysphagia, a swallowing disorder, can become a problem for anyone, it's more likely to affect the elderly and people with injuries to the head or spinal cord. Other conditions with swallowing difficulties include:
- Parkinson's disease
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Esophageal Cancer
- Severe swallowing difficulties for people with these conditions can result to using feeding tubes to stay healthy. Using The Wedge Cup for Dysphagia eliminates the need for feeding tubes and allows users to drink on their own.
Adjusts and regulates liquid flow control
The Wedge Cup features a fully adjustable flow control to decrease the risk of aspiration. Users are able to regulate liquid output by adjusting the flow setting from normal to very slow for a safe and easy delivery of fluids.
Easy to assemble and operate
The Wedge Cup for Dysphagia comes in three, easy to assemble parts:
- an outer cup with handle,
- an inner liner with flow channel
- a lid assembly with thumb tab and flow control slide
A simple push on the thumb tab operates the slide to control the amount of fluid flow. Once the flow tap is set in the desired position, align the lid drinking spout with the inner liner's flow channel and it's ready for use.
This item is not returnable!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.