The RiJe Dysphagia Nosey Cup
Allows users to control liquid output and drink while in an upright position.
Controls output in an upright position
The RiJe Dysphagia Nosey Cup allows users to control liquid output and drink while in an upright position.
- Two large built up ergonomic handles for a secure, comfortable grip
- Nose cut out design for drinking without tilting your head
- Built-in regulator to control dispensing portions
- Large base provides good stability
- The sealable portion control cup prevents spills
- Suitable for hot or cold liquids
- Plastic parts are BPA free polypropylene
- The O-rings are food grade silicon.
- Made to last
- Dishwasher safe
- Holds up to 8.5 ounces (250ml) hot or cold liquids.
It is the perfect drinking aid for:
- people with limited range of motion
- bedridden patients
- those recovering from whiplash injury
- people having difficulty swallowing
The nosey cut out allows users to keep their chin down when drinking and the adjustable regulator enable users to dispense .10 - .50 ounces (3ml – 15ml) every two to three seconds.
This eliminates the risk of choking for Stroke patients with Dysphagia.
RiJe Dysphagia Nosey Cup is for thin, water-like non-carbonated liquids only.
RiJe Cup is 7 inches (178 mm) high and 4.25 inches (108 mm) diameter.
0.5 pound (230 gram)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.